Friends of the Mission’s housing focus includes: emergency, transitional, supportive and permanent housing projects and we lead Fourth & Hope’s capital development efforts.
Our capital projects include:
- Walter’s House: $1.8 million/$400,000 remodel in 2010
- Emergency Shelter: $1.5 million
- East Oak: 4-plexes $980,000
- Purchase/ management of 925 North Street (subsidized housing used by Fourth & Hope and its clients)
- Developed 5 permanent supportive housing units – West Sacramento for Fourth & Hope and West Sacramento homeless clients: $1.8 million.
- FOM carries the liability and regulatory agreements for these grant funded projects ($291,000 loan; 15 yrs of restricted use for West Sacramento sites; 7 years for Walter’s House).